Saturday, March 19, 2011

First post, explaining the plan

This website will chronicle, as best I can, the adventures of my gaming group. The mechanics are based on GURPS. Initial setting is Megalos, a GURPS worldbook with a heavy dark age, fantasy vibe where the empire and the church dominate all politics. I've modified everything to fit my own preferences, taking bits and pieces from every game system I've ever come across and making it part of my own world.

I've been running games in this setting for over thirty years. Generally once a week, for around four hours a session. Players have come and gone over the years, and if you've ever gamed with me before, I'd love to hear from you again. I think I've gamed with over a hundred people now.

I will post both in game tales, and out of game asides (for game mechanics, general commentary, and the occasional explanation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment